This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: Ricardo Zamora Rojas
Trade name: RzR
Domain name: www.rzrfactory.com
CIF: 54 0614 59 M
Registered office: San Cristóbal de La Laguna 29, 38293, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, España
Phone: 630 58 970 7
e-mail: rzamorarojas @ outlook.com
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data lawfully and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third Parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that are requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature, personal characteristics and social circumstances.
- Economic data, if any.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information about our products and services.
- Provide our services.
- Respond to your queries and requests.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed if:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is necessary for the provision of some of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
- With such treatment, we seek a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights. Said legitimate interest will be duly communicated to you in the privacy notice related to that particular treatment.
- It is required by law
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Know if we treat your personal data.
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise your rights, you can send us a communication to rzamorarojas @ outlook.com
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the referent modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all the web pages that they use expendable cookies, before you navigate through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except for those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the cookie names, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- tk_or — Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience. Expires after 5 years
- tk_r3d — Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience. Expires in 3 days
- tk_lr — Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve the user experience. Expires per year
- woocommerce_cart_hash — Stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items. Expires at the end of the session.
- wp-wpml_current_language — Save the language settings. Expires at the end of the session.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart — Stores information about the customer’s shopping cart and its items. Expires at the end of the session.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear Browsing Data (Empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using the “Time range to clear” dropdown menu, select All.
5. Click Erase Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Ópera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.