The RzR shifter is 10cm higher than the stock part, so the knob will be closer to the steering wheel for fast shifting. Especially convenient in motorsports but also genuinely enjoyable to use in daily cars*.
It is fully adjustable to allow you to adapt the shifter to your driving style. You can shorten the distance between gears by adjusting the longitudinal and transversal throw. You decide how much and adjust it yourself following the easy instructions of the manual provided. This feature of adjustability and the fact that we designed the spring of the lateral movement of the shifter to be stiffer, is essential because makes it harder to go inside the path of the reverse gear when you are changing from 1º to 2º with the 6-speed gearbox.
Lastly, the best feature is the super-precise and solid sensation you get when using the RzR shifter due to the chosen materials and the way that it has been designed.
– Stainless steel 304L brushed finish sheet (CNC laser cut)
– Anodized 6061 aluminium (CNC milled)
– Stainless steel 304L rod (CNC lathed)
– Spherical plain bearings made of steel/PTFE
– Oil-filled sintered bronze bush (minimum 18% oil)
– Stainless steel 302 spring (Handcrafted)
– Stainless steel hardware
The stick allows you to use the OEM Toyota knob or an aftermarket one that has a thread of M12 x 1.25.
Anyway, a carbon fiber (aluminium inside) knob is included with the purchase.
We number every shifter and make a custom badge with your name and the serial number. It doesn’t add any rational feature, but you know how many more people with these technical pieces are spread around the planet. Somehow it connects us in a small but very passionate community that love these cars.
THINGS TO HAVE IN MIND:
Most of the people that have the RzR Shifter use the car for motorsport purposes. They don’t have anything in the interior of the car, so the installation is easier. But if you want to keep the OEM look you will have to trim some parts of the centre console of the car and move some items.
IN THE BOX:
– The RzR Shifter
– Carbon fiber knob (M12x1.25)
– Set of bolts and washers to install the shifter on the car.
– Installation manual.
* Please contact your local vehicle registration office to know if this product is street legal in your country.